fashion and lifestyle 2012,2013 part 01


Firstly, I feel the need to apologise for these insanely white photos. When we took these, it was getting quite late & the lighting wasn’t the best so I had quite a bit of trouble editing these pictures >.< Aaaaaanyway, I really love this outfit, hence why I have posted the photos anyway! It’s probably one of my all time favourites now as I am obsessed with anything tie dye at the moment & I think the crochet top/dress thingy just adds that extra ~something. You can’t beat a bit of layering!


I am an absolute freak when it comes to sunglasses, I love them, they are my weakness. You know like some people love shoes/handbags? Well I’m a sucker for sunglasses. (even though you only ever see me wearing, like, the same pair in every outfit post.) I was actually gutted that I couldn’t bring my whole collection to Spain over the fear that they would all get broken/I didn’t have enough room in my suitcases. :( I saw these babies on ASOS a wee while ago but I just didn’t want to spend 20 quid on a pair of pretty ~statement glasses so I waited, & boy am I glad I did. I managed to snap them up for a tenner in the ASOS sale, bargain?!

Also, just wanted to let you know that I have just launched some brand new nail designs on effienails (including some that were featured in August Company Magazine!) they are all one offs so get in there quiiiiiick! ;)





womens fashion trends , womens fashion magazine , womens fashion designers , womens urban fashion , womens fashion blog , womens fashion history , womens fashion 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 , womens fashion dresses ,Beautiful Caftans , New: Caftans , curve-hugging fits , high quality Caftans , Traditional Caftan , Shop women's sleepwear caftans/kaftans , Silky satin charmeuse caftans , moroccan caftan , moroccan caftan , caftan dress , caftan marocain , men's caftan , caftan pattern , cotton caftan , beach caftan , caftan 2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011, takchita 2011 , Takchita Designs ,

share